Chef Boyardee has nothing on this fresh-from-the-garden ravioli. And with 5-ingredients it’s not much more difficult than opening a can. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 2 shallots, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces cheese ravioli (found in refrigerated section)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Halve half of the tomatoes.
- Arrange all the tomatoes (halved and whole) and the shallot wedges on a baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and add 2 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Cook the ravioli according to the directions found on the package. Drain.
- Add the ravioli to the tomatoes; toss.
- Garnish with chopped basil before serving.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!