Two ingredients! Well, that’s not counting pantry staples like salt, pepper and olive oil. This grilled chicken will become a new favorite in your kitchen. Serve the chicken with some roasted potatoes and green beans or serve it sliced on top of a big summer salad. Recipe serves 4 but is easily doubled or tripled to serve a larger crowd.
What you’ll need:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What you’ll do:
- Spray your grill or grill pan with cooking oil and heat to medium-high heat.
- Rub the chicken with olive oil.
- Combine the cumin, salt and pepper. Rub evenly onto chicken.
- Grill about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes.
Recipe and image from the Food Network.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!