A vegetarian dinner doesn’t mean it’s boring. Your family won’t even miss this beef in this pizza that’s loaded with all the flavors of tacos. This pizza will serve 6.
What you’ll need:
- 1 can Pillsbury pizza crust dough
- 15-ounce can fat-free refried beans
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese (or cheddar)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
What you’ll do:
- Heat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Coat a pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll the dough out.
- Spread the refried beans over the dough leaving a 1/2-inch crust around the edge.
- Spoon on the salsa and black beans and spread evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Before servings, top with the cilantro, lettuce and tomatoes.
**Tip – feel free to use a pre-baked crust, just adjust the cooking temperature and time according to the package directions**
Recipe and image from Family Circle.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!