Start the weekend off with a trip to a local park. Pack some apple slices, grapes, bananas or strawberries to enjoy with this delicious dip. Peanut butter is healthy but high in calories – mixing in Greek yogurt adds protein and decreases the amount of calories per serving.
What you’ll need:
- 6 ounces nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
What you’ll do:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and serve with fruit.
- Store unused dip in the fridge.