This no-cook pita sandwich is perfect for lunch or a quick dinner! Recipe makes 4 sandwiches.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (or turkey)
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 6-7 inch pitas, halved
What you’ll do:
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and ranch dressing.
- In another bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli, carrot and nuts. Pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into pitas and serve. Or, wrap in plastic wrap to pack for lunch.
Recipe and image from diabetic living.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!