You’ll never guess what makes this chicken crispy? Cereal! Recipe makes 6 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 4 cups Honey Nut Chex cereal, crushed
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts (cut into tenders) or tenders
What you’ll do:
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the cereal, coconut, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- Coat one chicken tender at a time with the cereal mixture then egg then cereal again. Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until chicken is golden and no longer pink inside.
Recipe and image from Chex.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!