Looking for an easy, no-cook dinner in under 20 minutes? Here you go! Serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 large head green lettuce, turn into pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
What you’ll do:
- Divide the lettuce, turkey, tomato, avocado, onion and Parmesan evenly between 4 bowls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!