All you need is 5 ingredients for this super-fast dinner. If you can’t find shallots, thinly sliced sweet onion can be substituted. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 pounds cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
What you’ll do:
- Cook the ravioli according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water and drain the pasta.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the peas, lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and the reserved cooking water.
- Cook, partially covered, until the peas are heated through, 3-4 minutes.
- Divide the ravioli between 4 bowls and top with the pea mixture.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for...Get dinner on the table!