This egg casserole is decked out with red and green peppers and a tender, no-fuss crust. Serve with fresh fruit. Casserole makes 8 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 12 ounces turkey sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can flaky layers refrigerated biscuits
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, brown the sausage, onion and peppers.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the cheese and the sausage mixture.
- Separate the biscuits and press down onto the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the sausage and egg mixture over biscuits.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until the eggs are set and the crust is browned.
- Cook 5 minutes before servings.
Recipe and image from Pillsbury.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!