This comforting dish takes 30 minutes to get on the table! Serve a roll on the side for a complete dinner that’s sure to please everyone at the table. Serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 12-ounce package fully cooked chicken sausage links, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 19-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch kale (or spinach), torn into 2-inch pieces
What you’ll do:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the sausage, and cook, stirring once until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and cook 2 more minutes.
- Add the beans, broth, tomatoes and their liquid. Bring to a boil.
- Add the kale and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, about 2-3 minutes.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!