Tons of leftovers? Use your leftover turkey to make these “cheesesteak” sandwiches. Recipe makes 4 sandwiches.
What you’ll need:
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound leftover turkey (freeze for about 20 minutes, then thinly slice)
- 4 sandwich rolls
- 4 slices provolone cheese
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the pepper.
- Divide the onion mixture and turkey among the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Top each with a slice of cheese and the top halve of the roll.
- Bake for 5 minutes on a baking sheet or until cheese has melted.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!