Thanksgiving is a week away! In order to make sure you’re prepared next Thursday, the next five recipes will be dedicated to Thanksgiving sides. Today, carrots are given a whole new flavor with the addition of honey and oranges. Recipe serves 8.
What you’ll need:
- 2 pound carrots (very small and scrubbed or regular carrots – trimmed, peeled and cut into thin sticks)
- 1 orange, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dill sprigs
What you’ll do:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the carrots and orange pieces with the oil, honey, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Roast, tossing once, until tender, 30-35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with dill.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!