Four ingredients and 15 minutes – that’s all you’ll need for this one-dish dinner. Rotisserie chicken is the key ingredient to save time. Recipe serves 4. A simple salad would make this dinner complete.
What you’ll need:
- 12 ounces orecchiette pasta (about 3 cups)
- 1 2-pound rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
What you’ll do:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Reserve 1 1/4 cups pasta water.
- Drain pasta and return to the pot.
- Shred the chicken using a fork or your fingers, discarding the skin and bones.
- Toss the pasta with the chicken, rosemary, reserved pasta water, 1/2 cup Parmesan, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, stirring over medium-low heat, until the sauce has slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table.