What you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup applesauce
What you’ll do:
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the pork with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Cook the pork, turning occasionally, until browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the skillet with the pork. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to the oven and cook until cooked through, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the pork and let rest, 5 minutes, before slicing.
- Add the vinegar and parsley to the cabbage, toss.
- Serve the pork with the cabbage and applesauce.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!