If you carved pumpkins this year, hopefully you didn’t get rid of the delicious seeds. Recipe makes 8 servings perfect for snacking.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds (from 2 medium pumpkins), rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
What you’ll do:
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spread the seeds on rimmed baking sheets and back until dry, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the seeds with the butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Return to the baking sheet, and toast, tossing once, 10-15 minutes.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!