Dinner will be ready in under 30 minutes if this is on the menu! Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 3 navel oranges
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, sliced thinly
- 4 6-ounce pieces halibut, skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
What you’ll do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cut the oranges into segments, removing the surrounding membranes. Squeeze the membranes (white part) over a bowl to catch the juices.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the ginger, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the halibut with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and the cumin. Cook for 4 minutes in the skillet with the ginger.
- Turn the halibut, add the orange segments with any liquid and the scallions. Cook about 4-5 minutes or the fish is the same color throughout and flakes easily.
- Divide the pasta and the fish. Spoon the oranges and juices over top. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!