Watching football this weekend? Whip up this 5-ingredient appetizer and serve with assorted veggies and baked chips. This recipe costs about $0.38 a serving.
What you’ll need:
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, white part only, thinly sliced
What you’ll do:
- Blend together the thawed spinach, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise and scallions until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep cold until serving.
Recipe and image from all you magazine.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!