Clean-up is a breeze with this one-dish dinner. Recipe serves 4 with only 15 minutes of “hands on” prep.
What you’ll need:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound green beans (trimmed)
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a large baking dish (or cast iron skillet) with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom over the olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add the green beans and toss to coat.
- Using a slotted spoon or tongs, remove the green beans and place on top of the lemon slices.
- Add the potatoes to the same bowl and repeat, tossing and arranging on the edge around the baking dish (or skillet).
- Place the chicken in the same bowl and coat with olive oil mixture. Place the chicken on top of the green beans.
- Pour any of the remaining oil on top.
- Roast for 50 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the dish. Continue to roast the beans and potatoes for 10 more minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve warm.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!