Even your kids will eat all their veggies with this soup. Recipe makes 4 servings. And don’t think you’re going crazy…this soup is topped with popcorn!
What you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Smartfood popcorn
What you’ll do:
- Preheat a large pot over medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the bottom.
- Add in the onions, carrots, celery and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables soften.
- Add in the stock and the crushed tomatoes.
- Bring to a bubble, reduce the heat to simmering and cook 15 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into bowls, top with grated Parmesan and a handful of popcorn.
Recipe and image from Rachael Ray.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!