These cute pumpkin quesadillas will make even the pickiest eaters excited for dinner. Serve with tomato soup. Makes 8 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 16 (8-inch) tortillas; look for orange or red varieties
- cooking spray
- 2 cups grated pepper-jack cheese
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Stack 8 tortillas on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to trim away some of the top leaving a stem so that it looks like a pumpkin.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- In 8 of the tortillas, cut out 2 triangles for eyes and a crescent for the mouth.
- Warm a skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add a tortilla without eyes, sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese and cover with cut-out tortilla with eyes and cook until the underside is warm and beginning to brown, 1-2 minutes.
- Slide the tortillas onto a baking sheet and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Broil on a baking sheet until the tops are lightly brown (watch carefully!).
Recipe and image from All You Magazine.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!