These wraps are perfect for lunch or for dinner on the go. They’re easy to assemble and kid-friendly. Recipe makes 2 wraps but I’d go ahead and double so that you have a few extras in the fridge.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup coarsely chopped deli turkey breast
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 2 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
What you’ll do:
- Combine the turkey, greens, corn, bell pepper, green onion and dressing in a bowl – toss to combine.
- Top each tortilla with 1 cup turkey mixture. Roll and cut in half.
Recipe and image from Oxmoor House.
So what are you waiting for...Get dinner on the table!