With only a handful of ingredients this will be your new go-to way to take boring chicken to another level. Makes 7 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
What you’ll do:
- Prepare an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and chicken in a large ziploc-bag. Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and throw away the remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!