Turn basic pork chops into something special with a balsamic glaze drizzle. Serve these chops over wild rice. Makes 6 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed (smashed)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
What you’ll do:
- Combine the flour, rosemary, salt and pepper, Dredge each pork chop in the flour mixture.
- Melt the butter with the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the pork chops and cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Remove the chops.
- Add the broth and the vinegar to the skillet, stirring to loosen the bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook 6 minutes or until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add the pork chops back to the skillet and cook 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Recipe and image from Southern Living.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!