Give your salmon some “zest” with a simple sauce. Recipe makes 4 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- lemon wedges (optional)
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the fish, skin side down, in a baking dish coated in cooking spray. Bake for 18 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Combine the green onions, mayo, yogurt, lemon pepper, salt and dry mustard in a small bowl.
- Spread evenly over fish.
- Bake for 2 more minutes.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, if desired.
Recipe and image from Health.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!