Despite being meat-free, this pasta dish is packed with protein. This recipe makes 4 servings (1 cup each).
What you’ll need:
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh four-cheese ravioli
- 1 (15-ounce) can Great Northern or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 cups chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What you’ll do:
- Cook pasta according to package direction, omitting the salt and fat.
- Combine the beans, tomatoes, basil, oregano and red pepper in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in the chopped spinach.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes or until the spinach is wilted.
- Stir in the pasta and 1/4 cup water; cook 1 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese.
Recipe and image from Health magazine.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!