Use a pre-made crust and a rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store to make dinner a cinch. Recipe makes 4 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned corn
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Top with the barbecue sauce and spread leaving an edge around the pizza crust.
- Top with shredded chicken, cheese, corn and red onion slices.
- Season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Bake until the cheese is melted on top and the pizza is heated through.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!