A 5-ingredient chicken dinner. Feel free to add more ingredients based on what you have in hand. Serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (feel free to use rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup spicy black bean dip
- 4 (8-inch) multi-grain tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey-Jack cheese
- cooking spray
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the chicken and the salsa in a medium bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup black bean dip over each tortilla. Top evenly with chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Stack tortillas in the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and the cheese melts.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!