This dinner is $10 or less. This salad is best served after the shrimp has been chilled. Recipe makes 4 salads.
What you’ll need:
- olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 ounces spinach
- 1/2 cup feta
What you’ll do:
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, and stir-fry 2-3 minutes, or until opaque.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the shallot, vinegar, mustard and honey; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in 1/4 cup olive oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly.
- Transfer the cooked shrimp into the dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange the spinach on each plate. Top with the shrimp and drizzle on any remaining dressing. Sprinkle evenly with feta.
Recipe and image from Everyday with Rachael Ray.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!