Labor Day is right around the corner. Labor Day is usually filled with end-of-the-summer cookouts. This spin on the usual coleslaw is a lighter addition to any cookout spread. Recipe serves 4 but is easy to double or triple to feed a crowd.
What you’ll need:
- 2 large zucchini, grated on a box grater (about 3 cups)
- 2 large carrots, grated (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar (apple cider vinegar would work)
What you’ll do:
- Squeeze out the excess water from the zucchini by placing in the center of a dish towel and ringing out over the sink.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Recipe and image from the back burner.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!