This 5-ingredient recipe will make dinner a breeze tonight. Substitute the brie for another easy-melting cheese. And feel free to leave out the walnuts or add another nut or seed of choice. Serve the quesadilla wedges with a salad. Makes 2 servings but you can easily double the recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 4 ounces brie cheese, rind discarded
- 2 medium (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fruit salsa (look for pineapple or peach salsa in grocery stores)
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
What you’ll do:
- Spread half of the brie on one tortilla and top with half of the chopped green onion slices.
- In a large skillet, heat the tortilla, cheese side up over medium heat until the cheese is melted (2-3 minutes).
- Top with 2 tablespoons of salsa and 1 tablespoon of chopped nuts.
- Fold the tortilla in half and transfer to a cutting board.
- Cut each quesadilla into wedges.
Recipe and image from Everyday with Rachael Ray.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!