Make this granola today and use it tomorrow for a breakfast treat (check back tomorrow for a recipe using the granola!). Recipe makes 4 cups (serving size: 1/4 cup).
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups regular oats
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray.
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine the oats, pecans, maple syrup, brown sugar, oil and salt. Spread on a large baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!