There’s really not cooking or exact measurements needed with this recipe. Simply use what you have on hand and what sounds tasty to you. Recipe makes 24 pinwheels (or lunch for 6).
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups veggies/fruits of your choice (cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, avocado…)
- 1 cup hummus
- 6 whole-wheat tortilla wraps
- shredded lettuce
What you’ll do:
- Lay one wrap on a flat surface and spread a thin layer of hummus (2 to 3 tablespoons) on top.
- Arrange your choice of veggies and/or fruit on one half of the tortilla. Top with lettuce.
- Begin to roll up the wrap – starting with the vegetable/fruit-filled side.
- Slice on a diagonal when you’re finished rolling into 4 pinwheels (a serrated knife works best).
Recipe and image from breathe magazine.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!