This hearty salad is ready in 10 minutes. And no oven is required. Makes 6 servings. Feel free to use whatever beans you have on hand.
What you’ll need:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15-ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15-ounces) corn, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups cubed turkey (from the deli)
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
What you’ll do:
- Whisk together the olive oil, juice, vinegar, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Combine the beans and corn in another large bowl.
- Stir dressing into the beans and corn and add in the turkey, red onion and cilantro.
- Toss and serve.
Recipe and image from Family Circle.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!