A snack (you and) your kids will love! It’s healthy and delicious (and fun).
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger (or cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted pistachios
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into wedges
What you’ll do:
- Combine the yogurt, honey, ginger and a pinch of salt in a small bowl.
- Place the chopped nuts in another small bowl.
- Dip the cantaloupe wedges individually into the yogurt sauce and then into the nuts.
Recipe and image from Rachael Ray Magazine.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!