Whip up this simple sauce and serve it over noodles with a salad and garlic bread. Makes 2 1/2 cups of sauce (about 5 servings).
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds grape tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped oregano (or basil)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
What you’ll do:
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil on high heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden (watch carefully – garlic burns easily!).
- Add tomatoes, salt, red pepper flakes and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the fresh oregano (or basil) and cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!