It’s the perfect time to grill! This salsa would also be fantastic on grilled chicken, fish or simply used as a dip for baked tortilla chips. Recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
For the salsa:
- 2 nectarines, pitted and chopped (peaches would work, too)
- 1 ripe tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt, to taste
For the pork chops:
- ground cumin (to taste, a few shakes on each chop)
- chili powder (to taste, a few shakes on each chop)
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 4 pork chops
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Lightly oil the grate.
- Place all the salsa ingredients in a bowl and toss. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush the pork chops with oil. Season with cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Grill pork chops until lightly browned, about 4 minutes a side (depending on thickness).
- Top with salsa and serve.
Recipe and image from The Sweets Life.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!