Swap fried chicken for this baked chicken that has so much flavor you won’t miss the high-fat stuff. Makes 10 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken (skinless breasts, drumsticks)
What you’ll do:
- Combine all but the chicken in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken on a large platter and brush with half of the sauce.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Broil for 10 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oven and add remaining sauce over chicken. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Recipe from Let’s Move blog.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!