Simple grilled chicken is paired with frozen lima beans that have been given a fresh spin with the addition of feta. Recipe serves 4 with only 10 minutes of prep time needed.
What you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 8 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 shallot sliced (or yellow onion)
What you’ll do:
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest and juice, garlic, oregano, 2 tablespoons of oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken, cover and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook the lima beans according to package directions. Let cool
- Toss the lima beans with the Feta, shallot, 1 tablespoon of oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat grill to medium. Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 25-35 minutes.
- Serve with lima bean salad.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!