A delicious lunch, light dinner or afternoon-snack. A rotisserie chicken from the grocery store makes it extra simple to pull together.
What you’ll need:
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin and bones removed, and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup skim or low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup salsa
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cheese, green chiles, ranch and cilantro. Mix together until combined.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the Bisquick, milk and eggs.
- Lightly coat a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour a tablespoon of the egg mixture into each muffin cup. Then place 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture on top of the egg mixture. Spoon another tablespoon of egg mixture on top of the chicken.
- Repeat for all muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro and salsa for dipping.
Recipe and image from Quick Dish by Tablespoon.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!