Quite possibly the most perfect salad. Serve at your next BBQ as a healthy side dish or pair with grilled chicken for an easy weeknight meal.
What you’ll need:
- 1 ear corn (husk and silk removed)
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt and pepper
What you’ll do:
- Carefully cut off the kernels from the cob.
- Combine with the tomatoes, avocado, scallions, lime juice and oil in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Recipe and image from Martha Stewart.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!