Shredded chicken and chickpeas make this pesto salad hearty enough for a main meal. Makes 4 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 2 shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 can ( 15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup jarred pesto
- salt and pepper
What you’ll do:
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, cucumber slices, celery and chickpeas. Add the pesto, a squeeze of lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe and image from Martha Stewart.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!