Crumbled feta add saltiness to this unexpected pasta dish. Makes 4 servings in 25 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- 3/4 pound penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives (optional)
What you’ll do:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook the shrimp, garlic, crushed red pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt for 4-6 minutes, or until shrimp are pink.
- Toss the pasta with the shrimp, spinach, feta and olives.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!