Canned tuna is livened up with fresh basil and jarred roasted red peppers. Makes 4 sandwiches. Serve with fruit and baked pita chips.
What you’ll need:
- 2 6-ounce cans of tuna packed in water (drained)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup jarred roasted red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
What you’ll do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, olive oil, pepper, red pepper slices, basil and vinegar.
- Spread the mixture on your favorite whole-wheat or rye bread.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!