This smoothie is not only refreshing and cold but it’s healthy and ready in seconds with the help of your blender. Freeze your bananas ahead of time by slicing and placing on a baking sheet in a single layer. Once frozen, place them in a resealable baggie and keep in the freezer. Recipe makes 2 smoothies.
What you’ll need:
- 2 (6 ounce) containers vanilla yogurt (Greek yogurt would add more protein)
- 1 large banana, frozen and chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- milk (optional)
What you’ll do:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add milk if it’s too thick.
Recipe and image from Very Culinary.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!