Roast beef gets a bad rap. It’s actually a lean cut of meat. Paired with roasted red peppers and creamy goat cheese plus a little spicy arugula you’ll have yourself a delicious sandwich. This recipe makes one sandwich but it’s easy to make more.
What you’ll need:
- 2 slices ciabatta bread
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- deli sliced roast beef (about 4 slices)
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 of a roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon oil
What you’ll do:
- Heat the oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of goat cheese on one piece of bread.
- Top with the roast beef, arugula, red pepper strips and the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil. Top with bread slice.
- Place the panini on the hot grill pan and press down (top with something heavy – like a skillet) for 4 minutes.
- Flip the sandwich over and repeat.
Recipe and image fromBev Cooks.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!