Green grapes are the surprise ingredient in this pasta salad. Serve with roasted green beans for a light, Spring-time dinner. Makes 4 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 6 ounces uncooked bow-tie pasta
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced basil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots (or onion)
- 2 teaspoons capers (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
What you’ll do:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- Combine the cooked pasta, tomato and grape halves and basil in a bowl.
- While the pasta cooks, combine the vinegar, shallots, capers (if using), dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. While whisking constantly, drizzle in the olive oil.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta mixture, tossing to coat. Add cheese, toss to combine.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!