Perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch, or even a light dessert, this fruit salad is bursting with fresh and healthy flavors. Makes 4-6 servings in about 10 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 bunch seedless green grapes, halved
What you’ll do:
- Combine the yogurt, honey and vanilla extract in a bowl and set to the side.
- Combine the orange juice and banana slices in a bowl.
- Add the berries and grapes and gently mix.
- Serve with the honey vanilla yogurt dip.
Recipe and image from Ina Garten at Food Network.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!