This 5-ingredient tortellini Alfredo dinner is a cinch to prepare with the help of refrigerated tortellini and jarred Alfredo sauce. This recipe makes 3 servings but is easily doubled or even tripled if you want leftovers.
What you’ll need:
- 1 9-ounce package of refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 4-ounce jar of roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup jarred light Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What you’ll do:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions and drain.
- While the tortellini is cooking, drain the jar of roasted peppers and cut into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- In a large saucepan, heat the Alfredo sauce over medium heat.
- Stir in the cooked and drained tortellini.
- Add in the sliced red peppers and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Before servings, stir in 1/4 cup basil.
- Serve with remaining basil and pepper sprinkled on top.
Recipe and image from Recipe.com
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!