This 5-ingredient casserole is sure to earn you high-fives from your family. Not only are there only 5 ingredients, but it takes 15 minutes to assemble.
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 can sloppy joe sauce (15.5 ounces)
- 1 can whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained (11 ounces)
- 1 can flaky biscuits (5 biscuits, 6 ounces)
What you’ll do:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground turkey and onions over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until the meat is cooked through.
- Stir in the sauce and the corn. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Separate the biscuits and cut each in half.
- Arrange the biscuits, cut side down, around the edges of the casserole dish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, uncovered, until the biscuits are browned.
Recipe and image from Recipe.com
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!