This heart-healthy dinner will be ready in 25 minutes. If you’re not a fan of halibut, or the store just don’t have any, pick another firm-fleshed white fish. If you’ve never used capers, they’re found near the pickles and add a salty flavor to dishes. Add a whole-wheat roll and you’ve got dinner for 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon plus one teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers
- salt and pepper
- 4 6-ounce pieces skinless halibut
What you’ll do:
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, orange juice, chopped parsley, capers, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Simmer until the tomatoes begin to burst, about 4-5 minutes.
- In another pan, heat the remaining teaspoon of oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the fish with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Cook the fish about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the tomatoes.
Recipe and image from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!